Jonah Consulting Services emerge from many years of community development + helping work, mostly gained in diverse, multi-disciplinary, inner city contexts.
- Cross Lake Community Health Services
- North Point Douglas Women’s Centre
- Diocese of Rupert’s Land
- Manitoba Housing
- Sandy Saulteaux Centre
- The Urban
- The School of Justice Project
- Thrive Community Support Circle (formerly PFSS Inc.)
- Jonah Community Projects
- Providence College
- Staff training, Self Care and Secondary Trauma exploration
- Speaking Engagements on a variety of topics (past themes have included: Women’s Health, Reconciliation, Social Justice, Narrative Therapy, Family Systems, the Enneagram, Trauma care, Relationship Check-up, Creativity and Self-Care)
- Marriage Exploration sessions for couples considering long term commitment or recently engaged
- Marriage Commissioner/Wedding Ceremonies
- Enneagram Exploration
- Sharing Circles
- Conflict Resolution
- Creative Communication
- Project Management and Reporting (contract based, short term)
* We’re really proud of the work we did to help the North Point Douglas Women’s Centre tell their safety and community building stories! Check out and scroll through their web story WALKING THE TALK. Learn more about incorporating their learning in your organization through their TOOLKIT.
* Follow this link for a book review published by one of our therapists in 2016 in Anabaptist Witness Magazine.
* Follow this link for a book review published by one of our therapists in 2013 in the Journal of Community & Social Psychology.
* Follow this link for a Winnipeg Free Press article about a collaborative community art project connected to Jonah Community Projects.
* We have unique experience with innovative and community based Housing Development, including the 150 Austin Housing Project in Winnipeg Manitoba.
* An experienced Bed Bug Education, Prevention, and Treatment Consultant is available to our team.
Please contact us to find out about community development work, facilitation of workshops, or speaking engagements.